Covid-19 coronavirus and global employment law: Managing your workforce throughout the pandemic – can you require employees to have the vaccine before they return to the workplace?
Partner - Global Head of Employment
15 February 2021
In the latest in our series of webinars, members of Allen & Overy’s Global Employment team discussed the significant issues and challenges that employers need to prioritise in relation to managing and supporting their workforce as we continue to navigate the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.
This webinar focused on the implications of the vaccine for employers and answered the most common questions clients are asking, including:
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated before they return to work?
- Can employees refuse to return to work if their colleagues have not been vaccinated?
- In what cases do employers need to make an accommodation for employees who do not want the vaccine?
- What are the data privacy issues?
- What are the potential liability issues?