As a global law firm we are committed to each of our communities - our clients, our people, and wider society. Being a responsible business is a core part of our strategy and how we work.
We are measuring our progress as a responsible business against the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). There are ten which we are directly contributing to and effectively supporting. They include:
- Good health and wellbeing (Goal 3)
- Quality education (Goal 4)
- Gender equality (Goal 5)
- Affordable and clean energy (Goal 7)
- Decent work and economic growth (Goal 8)
- Industry, innovation and infrastructure (Goal 9)
- Reduced inequalities (Goal 10)
- Responsible consumption and production (Goal 12)
- Climate action (Goal 13)
- Peace, justice and strong institutions (Goal 16)
You can read further information about our responsible business goals here (PDF download).