Through Peerpoint we connect the best consultant lawyers with world-leading organisations. We also enable top-tier lawyers to develop their careers in new directions.
With over 300 lawyers on our panel, we provide flexible resourcing solutions that address a range of interim needs, from access to specialist skills, to managing major transactions or regulatory change projects, to rapid scaling. We are uncompromising on the quality of our lawyers – their top-tier private practice training ensures they deliver to Allen & Overy’s standards, helping clients reduce the risk of using external resources without compromising on quality.
Peerpoint in numbers
with in-house experience
have 8+ years’ PQE
- meet additional resourcing needs without the fixed costs associated with a permanent employee (including benefits and other overheads)
- seek specialist advice for particular types/streams of work
- cover extended leave or gaps in permanent senior staffing
- increase internal resource for major transactions and projects such as compliance exercises or regulatory change implementation
- benefit from broader commercial skills in areas such as governance, risk, compliance and legal operations and technology
- access remote or on-site project management
- have been endorsed by senior Allen & Overy lawyers as part of their recruitment
- have access to our internal know-how, expertise and professional support lawyers
- have a partner sponsor and the support of our relationship team when on assignment
- are covered by our professional indemnity insurance.