Shaaista is a junior banking associate.
- Advising the public on various aspects of deceased estates law and wills law at the Masters Legal Clinic, Johannesburg Masters office, South Africa.
- Advising the public on various aspects of criminal and civil law in relation to police brutality at the Pro Bono.Org Police Brutality Clinic, Constitution Hill in Johannesburg.
- Advising the public on various aspects of criminal and civil law in relation to, amongst other things, gender based violence at the Ikhava Lethemba Women and Children Shelter in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
- Volunteer and facilitator of court reparation programs for abused children at the Teddy Bear Clinic for Abused Children in Soweto, Johannesburg.
- Participant of the Cell C Take a Girl Child to Work Day, an initiative that connects young women aged 14 to 24 with career models, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Home sweet home!, Without Prejudice, May 2017
To be or not to be... an attorney?, Without Prejudice, October 2018
Open Banking in Africa – The power of data, Without Prejudice, November 2018