Podcast: Annual Reports and AGMs: What’s new for the upcoming season
14 October 2021
In our latest podcast our team of A&O experts bring you up to speed with the key issues companies secretaries and their teams need to think about when preparing for their next Annual Report and AGM.
- new requirements for annual reports this year, including in relation to climate related financial disclosures and the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF)
- proposed changes to the Listing Rules and the Disclosure Guidance and Transparency Rules in relation to diversity reporting, and developing market practice in this area
- executive remuneration and remuneration reporting, including the growing trend for ESG-metrics in companies’ long-term performance conditions, linked to remuneration outcomes
- best practice for AGMs in 2022
- climate-related AGM resolutions
You can also find further information on the support we can provide for Annual Reports and AGMs and details of some value-added services by downloading our brochure.