Allen & Overy offers a global legal service that provides advice on satellite financing, satellite regulation and satellite insurance, as well as corporate and commercial issues.
Our international training and integrated know-how ensures the effective management of international advice for satellite projects.
- satellite financings and insurance arrangements
- satellite construction and launch service contracts
- transponder leases and commercial service agreements
- corporate reorganisations, IPOs, acquisitions and disposals in the satellite industry
- national and international regulation, including broadcast regulation
- research and development projects, including those involving the European Space Agency
We also have a thorough understanding of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) regulatory framework, and the Outer Space Treaties.
News & insights
Publications: 31 AUGUST 2021
On 20 August 2021, the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress adopted the Personal Information Protection Law (the PIPL), the long-awaited and first omnibus personal data protection…Read more
Publications: 12 AUGUST 2021
In this podcast series EFIC1 Chief Investment Officer, Ben Davey, talks about its choice to do a SPAC IPO and how to find a suitable business combination.Read more
Publications: 10 AUGUST 2021
In a move aimed at driving growth and delivering competitive markets that work for consumers, the UK government has published two consultations on proposals for reform of the UK competition and…Read more
News: 09 AUGUST 2021
UPDATED AUGUST 9 2021 AT 2.33PM ET SILICON VALLEY - Allen & Overy today announces the investment in eight partners from the White & Case LLP Technology practice. This multidisciplinary and…Read more