Allen & Overy offers a global legal service that provides advice on satellite financing, satellite regulation and satellite insurance, as well as corporate and commercial issues.
Our international training and integrated know-how ensures the effective management of international advice for satellite projects.
- satellite financings and insurance arrangements
- satellite construction and launch service contracts
- transponder leases and commercial service agreements
- corporate reorganisations, IPOs, acquisitions and disposals in the satellite industry
- national and international regulation, including broadcast regulation
- research and development projects, including those involving the European Space Agency
We also have a thorough understanding of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) regulatory framework, and the Outer Space Treaties.
News & insights
Publications: 18 May 2022
What role does intellectual property play in the metaverse and do clients need to change their behaviour towards their brands and copyright?
Publications: 05 May 2022
What is the metaverse, who controls it and what does it look like?
Publications: 03 May 2022
In this episode of Allen & Overy’s Market Horizons podcast series, partners in A&O’s Debt Capital Markets team, Daniel Fletcher (London), Hervé Ekué (Paris), Salvador Ruiz (Madrid) and senior…
Publications: 26 April 2022
The genie is out of the bottle on what can only be described as a revolution in the online operations of certain companies providing services in the UK. After a number of developments during February…