Allen & Overy offers a global legal service that provides advice on satellite financing, satellite regulation and satellite insurance, as well as corporate and commercial issues.
Our international training and integrated know-how ensures the effective management of international advice for satellite projects.
- satellite financings and insurance arrangements
- satellite construction and launch service contracts
- transponder leases and commercial service agreements
- corporate reorganisations, IPOs, acquisitions and disposals in the satellite industry
- national and international regulation, including broadcast regulation
- research and development projects, including those involving the European Space Agency
We also have a thorough understanding of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) regulatory framework, and the Outer Space Treaties.
News and insights
Publications: 28 July 2022
The equity capital markets have faced challenging conditions in H1 2022. European markets cooled, the Middle East boomed.
Publications: 27 July 2022
In the past week, the UK has further tightened its sanctions targeting Russia. The new sanctions include the introduction of new trade-related restrictions on a wide variety of goods (including gold,…
News: 14 July 2022
Allen & Overy has advised DigitalBridge Group, Inc. (NYSE: DBRG) which today announced that funds affiliated with its investment management arm (collectively, “DigitalBridge”) together with Brookfield…