Our team in Casablanca is fully integrated into Allen & Overy’s global network, complementing our wider African capability which includes our office in South Africa and our global Africa Group comprising over 150 hundred lawyers worldwide.
We have a solid, good-sized local team, comprising around 30 fee earners, including three partners with English, French and Arabic language capabilities, and all permanently based in Casablanca. Our lawyers have been involved in complex national and cross-border M&A transactions and in most large-scale, high-profile transactions that have been undertaken in Morocco during the last 20 years. Our team has an extensive track record of advising clients on strategic transactions in Morocco, North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa and has established close working relationships with regulators, government departments, investors and leading corporate organisations across the region and in all sectors.
In addition to promoting best legal practice in Africa, we are at the cutting edge of wider regional developments. We actively develop African business law and support African issues through our involvement with organisations such as OHADA (Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Laws in Africa). Our team includes qualified lawyers with extensive experience of operating on OHADA jurisdictions. Our office works closely with our global Africa group as well as top-tier Middle East, Paris and other global practices to provide a complete legal solution. We pride ourselves on our international commercial experience, local knowledge and quality people. Our team is well known for both its innovative approach to client service and its track record of providing integrated advice on cutting-edge deals throughout the region. Our Casablanca practice continues to retain its position as a market leader in Morocco, North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
Members of our Casablanca office have regularly been described as market leaders in their respective areas and are ranked in Tier 1 in Morocco by Chambers, IFLR1000 and Legal 500 EMEA. Our managing partner, Hicham Naciri, is top ranked as a leading individual in Chambers Global and Legal 500 EMEA. He is qualified in France and Morocco.
Anfaplace, Centre d’Affaires, Immeuble A, Boulevard de la Corniche
- +212 520 478 000
- Send email
The firm of reference in Casablanca.
(Chambers and Partners Global, Morocco, 2019)
strong local roots and the high standards typical of an international firm
(Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2018)
Naciri & Associés Allen & Overy is one of the best law firms in Morocco
(Chambers and Partners Global, Morocco 2022)
Successfully bends a global powerhouse and the best of local experience, and is consistently recognised by peers as a market leader in Morocco
(Chambers and Partners Global, Morocco 2021)
Awards & accolades
- Morocco Law Firm of the Year (Chambers Africa Awards, 2021)
- Only firm in Band 1 for Corporate & Commercial (Chambers and Partners Global, Morocco, 2022)
- Band 1 for Real Estate and Construction (Chambers and Partners Global, Morocco, 2022)
- Top Tier for Projects and Public Law (Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Tourism and Real Estate (Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Commercial, Corporate and M&A (Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Dispute Resolution (Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Banking Finance and Capital Markets (Legal 500 EMEA, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Financial and Corporate (IFLR 1000, Morocco, 2021)
- Top Tier for Project Development (IFLR 1000, Morocco, 2021)