Our trade mark specialists support brand owners in developing, protecting and exploiting their brands on every level: from initial trade mark clearance and selection to filing, managing complex international portfolios, and any enforcement and disputes that arise.
Unlike most major law firms, we provide the full spectrum of legal support for brands and trade marks in-house, with a team of trade mark administrators and trade mark attorneys working together with our team of IP lawyers.
Whether managing trade mark portfolios or providing strategic legal support for brand owners across the globe, we have a market-leading practice that covers everything the world's top businesses need:
- Advising on whether specific marks are available for use and registration in territories of interest
- Filing trade mark and design applications worldwide and taking them through to registration, building brand portfolios to maximise clients' IP assets
- Protecting clients' trade mark applications and registrations against third-party attack
- Protecting against infringement by running watch services and advising on strategies to halt infringements
- Developing brand strategies and managing brand portfolios long-term