Allen & Overy’s international Cartel and Antitrust Investigations practice represents clients on complex cross-border and national investigations.
Cartel investigations are by their nature high stakes, and cross-border. We help clients in relation to aggressive cartel enforcement across the globe, with highly experienced teams across Europe, the U.S., Asia and Australia that have been involved in most of the leading cartel cases over the past 20 years. We helped shape current U.S. and EU leniency and enforcement policies, and our team covers every aspect of government investigations and enforcement.
Our work on cartel cases includes:
- Developing and executing global defence strategies, including negotiating leniency, settlement terms, deferred prosecution agreements or plea agreements where appropriate and advising on formal proceedings
- Attending dawn raids and subpoenas served on premises to ensure our client's rights are preserved
- Implementing national or international rapid response teams to interview witnesses, review documentation and assess risk
- Creating internal and external communications strategies
- Representation of senior executives under investigation or accused of criminal antitrust violations
- Preparing for potential further inspections
News & insights
Publications: 23 APRIL 2021
Un sostanziale “pareggio” tra nullità e validità.Leggi di più
Publications: 18 FEBRUARY 2021
Gli individui che rifiutino di fornire alle autorità finanziarie risposte che possano farne emergere la responsabilità passibile di sanzioni amministrative aventi carattere penale non possono essere…Leggi di più
Publications: 23 DECEMBER 2020
Seri rischi di nullità, effetti restitutori e possibili difese.Leggi di più