Covid-19 coronavirus and global employment law: Managing your workforce throughout the pandemic – can you require employees to have the vaccine before they return to the workplace?
Employment Senior Associate
15 février 2021
In the latest in our series of webinars, members of Allen & Overy’s Global Employment team discussed the significant issues and challenges that employers need to prioritise in relation to managing and supporting their workforce as we continue to navigate the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.
This webinar focused on the implications of the vaccine for employers and answered the most common questions clients are asking, including:
- Can employers require employees to be vaccinated before they return to work?
- Can employees refuse to return to work if their colleagues have not been vaccinated?
- In what cases do employers need to make an accommodation for employees who do not want the vaccine?
- What are the data privacy issues?
- What are the potential liability issues?