Covid-19 coronavirus: our insights
Companies globally are grappling with the impact of Covid-19 coronavirus, with the need to respond quickly to the disruption to operations and mitigate the risks to their business.
Our multi-disciplinary teams are working closely with clients on a range of matters including contingency planning, supply chain disruption, employee matters, contractual obligations and handling distressed situations.
Read the insights below from our lawyers across the world to help you prepare for the evolving impact of Covid-19 to your business, as well as our thoughts on the potential change to future business.
This site will be updated regularly with the latest thinking from Allen & Overy.
Covid-19 coronavirus: 10 key points for effective contingency planningRead more
Covid-19 coronavirus: prompts for board membersRead more
Covid-19 coronavirus: a cross-jurisdictional update on the impact Covid-19 is having on tax regulationsRead More
Covid-19 coronavirus: insights from GermanyRead more
27 March 2020
- Covid–19 coronavirus: Global merger review update
- Covid–19 coronavirus update: Global application of antitrust rules
- Covid-19 coronavirus and Global Employment law: The key risks you need to be aware of
26 March 2020
- Covid-19 coronavirus: A cross-jurisdictional update on the impact Covid-19 is having on tax regulations
20 March 2020
- Covid-19 coronavirus: what should banks and other financial institutions focus on?
- Covid-19 coronavirus: key considerations for corporates when considering your debt facilities
19 March 2020
06 March 2020
20 February 2020
How is A&O responding to Covid-19?
Our approach to client service, international travel, meetings and events at this time.