A&O retains position as the leading transactional law firm
19 febrero 2019
Allen & Overy advised on 31% more deals than any other law firm in the world in 2018, the most recent league tables have revealed. The data, which covers global DCM, ECM, M&A, loans and project finance transactions, also shows A&O as the second highest adviser in terms of deal value in 2018.
For further information, please contact Elizabeth Randall, Elizabeth.Randall@allenovery.com on +44 (0)20 3088 2989.
Notes for Editors:
1. Data sources: Refinitiv, formerly the Thomson Reuters Financial and Risk Business, & Dealogic. Based on data from the live database on 1 February 2019.
- Standout performance by A&O in Global M&A league tables
- Global Law Firm of the Year win for “world’s foremost law firm for project finance”
- Multiple top 10 rankings for A&O’s U.S. Leveraged Finance practice
- No.1 rankings for A&O’s European Leveraged Finance practice
- A&O leads on global loans transactions with top EMEA rankings
- A&O’s International Capital Markets practice recognised as top advisor