Covid-19 coronavirus and UK employment law: staying ahead of the key risks to your workforce
19 marzo 2020
The London employment team held a call on the real-time key issues caused by the recent Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak that organisations need to consider when managing their UK workforce.
We also discussed how organisations will be operating over the next three to six months.
In particular, we covered:
- The obligations of an employer.
- Pay – when it continues, when sick pay kicks in, when pay ceases.
- Possible redundancies and/or lay-offs and short-term working arrangements.
- The impact on ER processes and employment litigation.
- The requirements for flexible working.
- Employee morale.