Hannah is a partner in our Global Restructuring Group, based in London. Qualified in both England & Wales and New Zealand and she is renowned for her expertise in corporate restructuring and insolvency.
Hannah’s experience on large-scale, cross-border restructurings encompasses a wide range of sectors including retail, hospitality, leisure, commodities trading, metals and mining, energy, travel, telecommunications, media and real estate.
Other noteworthy experience includes advising:
- The senior co-ordinating committee of lenders, on the restructuring of Cory Environmental, one of the largest recycling and waste management companies in the UK.
- Pelican Rouge Group B.V., a long established coffee services and vending company, on its EUR900m consensual debt restructuring.
- Pelican Rouge Group B.V. on its sale to KKR-owned Selecta Group B.V., a European vending and coffee services provider, and its associated consensual debt restructuring.
- Banco de Portugal on the sale of Novo Banco.
- Elli Acquisitions Limited on the financial and leasehold estate restructuring of the Four Seasons Health Care Group.
Allen & Overy LLP
One Bishops Square
Admitted to the Irish Law Society, 2019
Admitted as barrister and solicitor, New Zealand, 2006
Admitted as solicitor, England and Wales, 2011
Publications: 22 July 2021
In this alert, we look at the recent Virgin Active and Hurricane Energy restructuring plans. Stakeholders should continue to see the restructuring plan as an important tool for the implementation of…
News: 12 May 2021
News: 06 May 2021
News: 24 November 2020
Representing Metinvest on its financial restructuring involving multiple schemes of arrangement in respect of the group’s bank and bond debt.
Representing PWC in its capacity as the administrators of the mobile phone retailer, Phones 4U and its subsidiaries.
Representing the Co-operative on the recapitalisation and restructuring of the Co-operative Bank.
Advising Germany’s largest residential real estate company in Germany, Deutsche Annington Immobilien, on rescheduling its securitisation.