One Bishops Square
Publications: 08 December 2021
Corporate engagement with politics has been a dominant feature of 2021, with serving and former public officials' real and perceived lobbying activities, MP's second jobs, and demands for greater…
Blog Post: 28 October 2021
Publications: 22 September 2021
- Advising Bail For Immigration Detainees in its intervention in R (SM) v Lord Chancellor, a successful judicial review in relation to immigration detainees' access to legal advice.
- Advising disability benefits claimants in Employment Support Allowance and Personal Independence Payment appeal proceedings in the First-tier Tribunal.
- Assisting Fair Trials International with the preparation of a multi-jurisdictional report on use of evidence obtained via torture.
- Conducting research and interviews on technology in courts to contribute to JUSTICE's Understanding Courts report.
- Advising individuals at the Battersea Legal Advice Centre on private disputes, housing issues, and access to justice."