11th Floor, Burj Daman Building, Al Mustaqbal Street, Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box 506678
Publications: 02 November 2022
The UAE is developing its financial crime compliance credentials in order to position itself as a global leader and innovator in the cryptoassets space. This means that a proper understanding of the…
Publications: 20 September 2022
Publications: 20 June 2022
- Advising a UK charity on litigation strategy in connection with a claim to challenge the constitutionality of laws which criminalise same-sex conduct in an African jurisdiction.
- Advising the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture on the implementation of the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment.
- Advised a global charity on issues regarding misleading and deceptive conduct under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Bank held to higher duty despite no advisory relationship (Allen & Overy Litigation Review, 27 June 2017)
- Innocent misrepresentation: damages only available if rescission is possible too (Allen & Overy Litigation Review, 30 December 2015)
- Intervention in Libya: Another Nail in the Coffin for the Responsibility to Protect, International Community Law Review, 2012