Camille specializes in white-collar crime, investigations and Business & Human Rights litigation. She has broad experience in assisting both multinational enterprises and financial institutions in a variety of civil and criminal proceedings.
In addition to her client work, Camille is a teaching assistant in criminal law and criminal procedure law at Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles. She is also a member of the criminal law research group GREPEC (Groupe de Recherche en matière Pénale et Criminelle) of Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles, and regularly publishes articles in law reviews on criminal law subjects. She is a contributor to Allen & Overy’s European White Collar Crime Report and a member of the editorial team of Allen & Overy’s Business and Human Rights review.
Camille earned an LL.M. degree at the New York University School of Law (Fulbright grantee and Honorary BAEF fellow) in 2013.
Allen & Overy (Belgium) LLP
Tervurenlaan 268A avenue de Tervueren
News & insights
Publications: 04 MAY 2021
Lawmakers push for a framework for mandatory value chain due diligence.Read more
Publications: 18 MARCH 2021
In November 2020, the right for undertakings to a basic banking service was introduced into the Belgian Code of Economic Law. The adoption of this law follows more than 17 years after the adoption of…Read more
Publications: 10 FEBRUARY 2021
Sustainability has become one of the main points of attention for governments, investors, corporates and consumers alike – all of whom increasingly demand that environmental, social and governance…Read more
Publications: 29 OCTOBER 2020
The concept of mandatory supply chain due diligence has been under consideration at the EU level in 2020. The European Commission published a study on the subject in February 2020, announced that it…Read more
- van Thuyne, G., Leroy, C., “Shaping the future: The increasing influence of human rights on business”, Allen & Overy article, 10 February 2021
- Spears, S., Leroy, C., “A first step towards EU-wide legislation on mandatory human rights due diligence”, Allen & Overy article, 29 October 2020
- Schoors, T., Eyskens, W., Leroy, C., Ulrix, E., “Hardship and Force Majeure in Times of Corona”, Allen & Overy article, 23 March 2020
- Everaert, J., Leroy, C., (2019), "L’arrêt K.S. et M.S. c. Allemagne ou la Cour européenne des droits de l’homme face au vol transfrontalier de données", in Revue de droit pénal et de criminologie, 2019/3, pp. 333 - 349
- Leroy, C., (2016), "La théorie de l’ubiquité appliquée au blanchiment", in Revue de droit pénal et de criminologie, 2016/7, pp. 820-835