Webinar: Financing in the time of Covid-19: What next for agents and trustees?
22 October 2020
Our panel recently discussed the practical and commercial issues facing the agent and trustee community in the wake of the pandemic and the opportunities for them in the post-Covid world.
We covered a number of topics, including:
- the current environment and the next round of covenant resets – what to expect
- duties of the facility agent and security trustee and managing expectations and deadlines
- the need for independence and conflicts of interest
- disclosure of information to creditors
- the role of the facility agent and security trustee in restructurings and on enforcement
- exercise of discretion and litigation
- protections for the facility agent and the security trustee
- top tips for best practice.