Podcast: G&R Airtime reviews the status of e-signatures in Indonesia
17 June 2020
Episode 6: The status of e-signatures in Indonesia
With large numbers of people around the world working from home, the question of how you can practically and validly execute documents is one which has troubled many. Getting it wrong can have serious and irreversible consequences. In this episode, we discuss the legal status of e-signatures in Indonesia, and in particular:
- What constitutes an e-signature?
- Whether the courts in Indonesia would recognise and enforce agreements executed by e-signature.
- Who can effect an e-signature?
- What documents can be signed by e-signature?
- What should parties consider from a practical perspective before electronically signing a document?
Click here for past episodes of G&R Airtime.