Podcast: A new Consumer Duty - what should payments and e-money firms do?
10 March 2022
In this podcast Nikki Johnstone and Jamie Greenwood, members of Allen & Overy's payments regulatory practice, and Claire Haydon from the A&O Consulting team discuss the key legal and practical implications of the latest FCA proposals for the Consumer Duty for payments and e-money firms, including what they need to do to prepare for the April 2023 deadline.
Topics covered in this podcast include:
- What the new Consumer Duty regime is.
- What type of customers the new Consumer Duty applies to.
- What the changes mean for payments and e-money firms in relation to existing and future products.
- Implications for governance and considerations for senior management.
- Top tips - what steps payments and e-money firms should be taking to prepare.