Podcast: A career in law – perspectives from an international law firm
Partner, Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy
Associate, Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy
Senior Associate, Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy
13 August 2020
This week we speak to our very own head of Human Resources for the Jakarta office, Sani Pradipto, to find out about what it takes to be a successful lawyer and to discuss how law firms, in particular Allen & Overy, are adapting their approach to recruitment and retention of their employees in an ever-evolving business world.
In this episode we delve into a range of topics, including:
- What it’s like to work for an international law firm;
- How law firms are using people analytics in the recruitment process to identify the most suitable candidates;
- What a typical career path for lawyers at an international law firm looks like;
- How law firms can help to develop talent and ensure a healthy working environment, including the importance of mental health; and
- Diversity and inclusion and the role of the employer in ensuring equal opportunities at work.
This episode is delivered in English.Download episode 14
Click here for past episodes of G&R.