Podcast: A career in law – perspectives from an international law firm
Headlines in this article
Related news and insights
Publications: 09 November 2020
Publications: 25 September 2020
Publications: 21 September 2020
Publications: 16 July 2020
This week we speak to our very own head of Human Resources for the Jakarta office, Sani Pradipto, to find out about what it takes to be a successful lawyer and to discuss how law firms, in particular Allen & Overy, are adapting their approach to recruitment and retention of their employees in an ever-evolving business world.
In this episode we delve into a range of topics, including:
- What it’s like to work for an international law firm;
- How law firms are using people analytics in the recruitment process to identify the most suitable candidates;
- What a typical career path for lawyers at an international law firm looks like;
- How law firms can help to develop talent and ensure a healthy working environment, including the importance of mental health; and
- Diversity and inclusion and the role of the employer in ensuring equal opportunities at work.
This episode is delivered in English.Download episode 14
Click here for past episodes of G&R.