Philip Wood QC: letters from the financial crisis
10 June 2009
The series is ongoing and this list will be updated periodically:
- What is a central counterparty in financial markets? (August 2009)
- Prime brokers, trusts and the meltdown of custodianship (June 2009)
- Nationalisation and expropriation (March 2009)
- The philosophy of insolvency rescues (March 2009)
- Deepening an insolvency: director liability (February 2009)
- State insolvency: bankruptcy without a bankruptcy law (January 2009)
- Can the law prevent another financial crisis? (December 2008)
If you have any queries relating to this series of articles, please email Philip Wood firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 20 3088 2552.
Allen & Overy has produced over 60 publications relating to the financial crisis, helping our clients to stay on top of a global business landscape that has been changing rapidly.
These publications are all available within one website and are updated daily. You will also find a list of in-house briefings we can provide to your company.