Pensions: what's new this week - 20 September 2022
20 September 2022
Welcome to your weekly update from the Allen & Overy Pensions team, covering all the latest legal and regulatory developments in the world of workplace pensions.
This week we cover the topic: 1 October 2022: compliance countdown.
1 October 2022: compliance countdown
A number of changes come into effect on or from 1 October 2022, in relation to:
- climate change governance and reporting;
- investment consultancy and fiduciary management requirements;
- simpler annual benefit statements;
- guidance on statements of investment principles and implementation statements; and
- employer-related investment rules for DC master trusts.
For a rundown of these changes and action points to make sure your scheme is on top of its duties, please take a look at our 1 October 2022 compliance countdown.