Great Fund Insights podcast: Spotlight on opportunities in alternative investments in North Asia
Headlines in this article
Related news and insights
News: 13 December 2023
Publications: 23 November 2023
Blog Post: 20 July 2023
Publications: 06 March 2023
Hong Kong based partner, James Ford and Middle East based counsel, Kamar Jaffer put the spotlight on North Asia and as they discuss opportunities in alternative investments and market trends from both the manager and investor perspective.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- How fund managers have navigated the challenges of Covid-19
- The impact of the Hong Kong limited partnership fund regime and the trends of fund domicile being chosen by managers
- Reforms regulators in Hong Kong are considering to enhance the attractiveness of the region
- Investment strategies in North Asia that appeal to institutional investors
- Developments in the secondaries space
- Looking in to 2021 and beyond
This Great Fund Insights podcast will be of interest to sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, family offices, fund managers and portfolio companies with a focus on North Asia.