Great Fund Insights podcast: Spotlight on opportunities in alternative investments in Australia
29 April 2021
This timely discussion is part of a series of Allen & Overy conversations on opportunities in alternative investments across our global funds network.
Australia based partner, Jason Denisenko and Middle East based counsel, Kamar Jaffer put the spotlight on Australia as they discuss opportunities in alternative investments and market trends from both the manager and investor perspective.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- Recent trends in Australia’s fund raising environment
- The type of fund vehicles being used in Australia
- Investment strategies and opportunities in Australia
- Legal, regulatory and policy developments
- Fund managers’ focus on governance and economics
- The industry’s approach to ESG
- The trends on institutional capital
- Developments on secondaries
- Looking in to 2021 and beyond
This Great Fund Insights podcast will be of interest to sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, family offices, fund managers and portfolio companies with a focus on Australia.
Great Fund Insights - Legal and regulatory developments impacting fund managers and institutional investorsRead more
Great Fund Insights podcast: Spotlight on opportunities in alternative investments in South East AsiaRead more
Great Fund Insights podcast: Spotlight on opportunities in alternative investments in the USRead more