Great Fund Insights podcast: Perspectives on ESG in the Middle East with Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM)
Headlines in this article
Related news and insights
Publications: 06 March 2023
Publications: 03 March 2023
Publications: 01 December 2022
Publications: 22 November 2022
Funds and asset management counsel, Kamar Jaffer is joined by Emmanuel Givanakis, Chief Executive Officer of the Financial Services Regulatory Authority at the ADGM. They discuss the role regulators can play in identifying and managing ESG factors within the Middle East.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- ADGM’s approach to regulatory requirements in respect of ESG
- Regional and national policy options to reinforce best practices and grow green finance
- Key areas of focus from a regulatory perspective
- How ADGM are supporting ESG roadmaps nationally and internationally
- ADGM’s sustainability goals for harmonisation
This Great Fund Insights podcast will be of interest to sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, family offices, fund managers and portfolio companies with a focus on the Middle East.