Great Fund Insights podcast: Five questions on sustainability-linked fund financing
04 October 2022
In this podcast, Greg Brown (Partner, London) and Joanna Pecenik (Counsel, Luxembourg) discuss the current regulatory environment across the UK and Europe for funds in the ESG space, how this is influencing fund behaviour and how we see this manifest itself in fund financing transactions.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- Sustainability-linked lending in the context of fund finance
- Key EU and UK regulatory drivers towards sustainability-linked financing for limited partners and fund managers
- Key issues that fund managers and their lenders need to consider when agreeing terms to document a sustainability-linked fund financing
- How participants in sustainability-linked financings can look to protect themselves from accusations of ‘Greenwashing’
- What we see on the horizon.