IFLR Middle East Awards 2019
21 October 2019
On Wednesday 16 October, the annual IFLR Middle East Awards ceremony took place, with over 180 market participants and legal practitioners attending.
A&O took home eight awards, including the award for International Law Firm of the Year, an award which we have won five times in the past seven years. These results are a real testament to our people and platform.
A&O Middle East won the following categories:
- International Law Firm of the Year
- Debt and Equity-Linked Team of the Year
- Project Finance Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Debt and Equity-Linked Deal of the Year (for the NMC Healthcare sukuk)
- Domestic Deal of the Year (for the Alawwal Bank / Saudi British Bank merger)
- Project Finance Deal of the Year (for the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park Phase IV)
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (for the Dana Gas restructuring)