GCR Live 5th Annual Telecoms, Media & Technology
10 June 2016
Antonio Bavasso, co-head of Allen & Overy’s Global Antitrust practice, will co-chair the GCR Live 5th Annual Telecoms, Media & Technology conference at our London office on Tuesday 5 July. Kees Schillemans, a partner in the Netherlands Competition practice, is a speaker.
The programme covers the following topics:
- Mobile to mobile mergers: New paradigm or market-specific issues?
- Hybrid mergers and the relationship between merger control, regulation and competition law
- Competition vs Regulation
- Digital platforms and data
The line-up of speakers also includes:
- Andrea Coscelli (Interim CEO, Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)), Helena Larsson-Haug (Deputy Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission), Michele Piergiovanni (Head of Unit, European Commission), Mike Walker (Chief Economic Adviser, Competition and Markets Authority (CMA)), Steve Unger (Group Director, Strategy, International, Technology and Economists, Ofcom) and Ed Richards, Flint Global.
Please click here for further information on the event and to register.