A&O scoops nine awards at IJInvestor Awards 2020
18 December 2020
A&O’s infrastructure team won nine awards at the IJInvestor Awards 2020, ending the year on a high in what has been a standout twelve months for the firm’s Global Infrastructure Group.
The awards, now in their second year, recognise excellence in the infrastructure sector, awarding the best institutions in the market.
The nine categories that A&O won awards in are:
- Best Refinancing Overall Winner – Coriance
- Best Renewables Acquisition Overall Winner – East Anglia One
- Best Renewables Acquisition (Offshore Wind) – East Anglia One
- Best Refinancing (Power and Utilities) – Coriance
- Best Power & Utilities Acquisition (Energy & Telecoms) – EWE AG
- Best Transport Acquisition (Rolling Stock) – Alpha Trains
- Best Transport Acquisition (Ports) – Acquisition of a 45% interest in DP Chile
- Best Transport Acquisition (Airports) – Farnborough
- Best Social Infrastructure Acquisition – Project Epione (ionisos)
This is great recognition of our team and the complex and innovative deals that we have advised on the past year. We are privileged to support our clients on their most high profile and strategically important transactions around the world, particularly in the challenging conditions presented by Covid-19.
Sara Pickersgill, co-head of the Global Infrastructure Group