Skip to content

Allen & Overy advises on the acquisition of the majority of Palermo Football Club by City Football Group

Related people
Nastasi Paolo
Paolo Nastasi

Partner

Milan

View profile →

Image of Davide Biasotti
Davide Biasotti

Associate

Milan

View profile →

Press contacts

For media enquiries relating to this topic, please contact:

Image of Cristina Canepone
Cristina Canepone

PR & Communication Manager

Milan

View profile →

04 July 2022

City Football Group, a company owned by an investment vehicle of Sheikh Mansour, has acquired a shareholding equal to 80% of the share capital of Palermo Football Club S.p.A., the company that owns the Palermo football team, which was recently promoted to Serie B. The remaining 20% remains the property of the current shareholder, Hera Hora S.r.l., a company attributable to Dario Mirri, who will remain President of the “rosanero” club.

Allen & Overy has advised the shareholder of Palermo Football Club S.p.A. and Hera Hora S.r.l.

The Allen & Overy team was led by Corporate partner Paolo Nastasi assisted by associate Davide Biasotti and trainee Chiara Pinto.

Related expertise