Allen & Overy advises BNP Paribas REIM France on the signature of an agreement with The Olayan Group to act as asset manager of its Paris portfolio
Pierre De Hua Soen
For media enquiries relating to this topic, please contact:
02 December 2021
Allen & Overy Paris advises BNP Paribas REIM France on the signing of an agreement with The Olayan Group to act as asset manager for the "Paris Etoile Portfolio", which has been held by The Olayan Group since 2014 and currently comprises eight assets located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Paris.
This portfolio has a total surface area of approximately 74,500 sq.m., mainly comprising offices, residential units and shops, including 50 avenue Montaigne whose restructuring will be completed in 2022.
BNP Paribas REIM France also continues to manage the OPCI that indirectly holds these assets.
The Allen & Overy team consists of:
- Jean-Dominique Casalta, partner, Antoine Chatry, counsel, Pierre De Hua Soen, senior associate, and Antoine Gueche, associate, for the real estate aspects;
- Guillaume Valois, partner, and Ageu Pires, associate, for tax matters;
- Antoine Sarailler, partner, for the regulatory aspects.
- BNP Paribas REIM France is also advised by Fromont Briens on employment law aspects (Cécilia Arandel, partner, and Edouard Gintrand, associate);
- The Olayan Group is advised by Baker & McKenzie on the legal aspects (Marc Mariani, partner, and Maria Batlouni, senior associate).