Covid-19 coronavirus: contingency planning and risk management
From contingency planning to crisis management, read our latest insights on how to plan and prepare your organisation against the short- and long-term risks arising from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Issues brand owners need to consider during the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic to protect their IP portfolios
- Covid-19 coronavirus: global survey of moratoria and forbearance measures
- Covid-19 coronavirus: 10 key points for effective contingency planning
- Covid-19 coronavirus: what should banks and other financial institutions focus on?
- Covid-19 coronavirus: global merger review update
- Covid-19 coronavirus update: global application of antitrust rules
- Covid-19 coronavirus: a cross-jurisdictional update on the impact Covid-19 is having on tax regulations
- Covid-19 coronavirus: emerging data protection and cybersecurity guidance
- Webinar: Data protection, cybersecurity and Covid-19 coronavirus – trends and insights
- Covid-19 coronavirus: France - Criminal liability of the company and its directors in the event of infection of an employee in the workplace
- Keep up with our latest Covid-19 insights on the Allen & Overy Amsterdam blog (opens in new window)
- Covid-19 coronavirus: major update to the Polish anti-crisis shield for directors of stressed companies