Allen & Overy’s Fintech group returns as contributing editor to the second edition of Global Legal Insights Guide to: Fintech 2020
Dr Alexander Behrens
Frankfurt am Main
Dr Stefan Henkelmann
Frankfurt am Main
Partner, Ginting & Reksodiputro in association with Allen & Overy
Hilary Sunghee Seo
27 August 2020
For the second consecutive year, Allen & Overy is featured as Contributing Editor of the second edition of Global Legal Insights GLI Guide to: Fintech 2020. As part of our role as Contributing Editor, members of A&O’s Fintech group in the U.S. authored the preface of the publication, as well as one general chapter. Our colleagues in the U.S., Germany, Indonesia and the Czech Republic contributed four country chapters.
The GLI Guide to: Fintech 2020 covers approaches and developments in Fintech, the Fintech offering in each jurisdiction, regulatory and insurance technology, regulatory bodies, key regulations and regulatory approaches, restrictions, and cross-border Fintech-related business in 27 jurisdictions.
Our involvement in the guide and our recurring role as Contributing Editor showcases A&O’s multi-jurisdictional reach and international knowledge of today’s Fintech market and the new ideas and business models that bring digital transformation to all aspects of the heavily regulated financial services industry.
The five chapters A&O contributed to the Guide can be found below:
- USA, authored by Barbara Stettner, Hilary Sunghee Seo and Jonathan Flynn
- Cryptocurrency as a Commodity: The CFTC’s Regulatory Framework, authored by David Lucking & Vinod Aravind
- Czech Republic, authored by Petr Vybíral and Tomáš Kirner
- Indonesia, authored by Harun Reksodiputro, Riandi Apriliansyah and Dion Alfadya
- Germany, authored by Dr. Alexander Behrens, Dr. Stefan Henkelmann and Kai Schadtle
The chapters are included in Global Legal Insights Guide to: Fintech 2020 where you can view the full content of the book free of charge.