Allen & Overy sanctions experts discuss implications of U.S. and Chinese sanctions on upcoming webinar
18 March 2021
- Explanations of the technical aspects of several of the most recent regulatory changes
- Thoughts on what is on the horizon
- How the Biden administration’s approach may be different
- How will China’s new trade regulations impact cross-border transactions
- What can you do to manage the risk of running afoul of Chinese or other international sanctions laws
We will be discussing issues impacting Chinese and non-Chinese entities respectively in separate webinars.
- Issues impacting Chinese entities: 9:30-10:30am (HK time) on Tuesday 30 March
- Issues impacting non-Chinese entities: 9:30-10:30am (HK time) on Thursday 25 March
These webinars will be of interest to those working in financial institutions, funds and corporations with operations in Greater China at all levels of seniority.
If you would like to receive an invitation to this event, please register your interest below.