Great Fund Insights podcast: Spotlight on opportunities in alternative investments in South East Asia
26 November 2020
This timely discussion is part of a series of Allen & Overy conversations on opportunities in alternative investments across our global funds network.
Singapore based partner, Yin Mei Lock and Middle East based counsel, Kamar Jaffer put the spotlight on South East Asia as they discuss opportunities in alternative investments, market trends and developments in the region.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- Fund raising trends since Covid-19
- How managers have navigated the challenges brought on by Covid-19
- Transition to a virtual fund raising process
- Status of US-China trade relations
- Shifts in fund terms in favour of investors
- Models to attract investors to the Asia Pacific region
- Developments in secondaries
- Developments in ESG
This Great Fund Insights podcast will be of interest to sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, family offices, fund managers and portfolio companies with a focus on South East Asia.