Allen & Overy values your privacy and cares about the way in which your personal information is treated.
This policy describes:
- what personal information we collect about you
- how we obtain your personal information
- how we use your personal information
- on what basis we use your personal information
- how long we keep your personal information
- who we share your personal information with
- how we protect your personal information
- which countries we transfer your personal information to
- your rights regarding your personal information
Please click on the relevant heading below for more information on each of these areas.
Allen & Overy refers to Allen & Overy LLP, its subsidiaries and other partnerships, corporations, undertakings and entities which are authorised to practice using the name ‘Allen & Overy’, including A&O Consulting. See ‘Data controllers’ below for more information on the entities that control and process personal data in Allen & Overy.
Get in touch
Chief Privacy Officer
Allen & Overy LLP
68 Donegall Quay