We place great importance on Israel and have a dedicated cross-departmental, global team which focuses on it.
Our Israel business development initiative includes a programme of regular visits to Israel to meet local law firms, banks, corporates and other institutions, as well as a programme of meetings in London and elsewhere with other Israel-facing market participants.
The team has up-to-date and in-depth knowledge and experience of the country’s history, economy and politics and bilingual, on-the-ground presence.
Recent examples of our work
- Advising Delek Drilling and Avner Oil and Gas on the Yam Tethys project and, together with Dor Gas, on the financing of the development of the Tamar gas field
- Advising the various lenders on the financing of the Sorek desalination plant, the Hadera desalination plant and also on the planned Tel Aviv light railway
- Advising IDE Technologies on various corporate matters
- Advising the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange on various corporate and regulatory matters
- Advising Delek Group on the acquisition of a portfolio of petrol stations in Benelux
- Advising Swarth Investments on its acquisition of ECI Telecom from Koor Industries, Clal Industries and Carmel Ventures
Find out more about Allen & Overy's global expertise.