Since entering the Czech Republic in 1992 we have established ourselves as a leading provider of legal services in the Czech Republic.
Our strength is our lawyers’ combined international experience and in-depth knowledge of the Czech legal and regulatory environment.
The integration of the Prague office into the Allen & Overy international network of offices ensures a comprehensive sharing of knowledge, processes, skills and IT systems. The office offers a full suite of corporate, finance (debt and equity), tax and litigation services.
As a global elite practice, Allen & Overy is at the cutting edge of international legal and commercial insight. Our teams often advise on market developments and ‘firsts’ around the world.
We are committed to offering the expertise of our international knowledge platform and impressive global office network to our clients in the Czech market.
Recognition for our work
- “The overall level of service provided by the firm is excellent’, especially with respect to cross-border M&A within the TMT, manufacturing, infrastructure, real estate, retail and energy sector.” Legal 500 2016 (Corporate and M&A: Czech Republic)
- Banking clients commend “A&O Prague is an outstanding law firm - due to their legal expertise and approach to relationships with clients.” IFLR 1000 2016 (Banking and Finance: Czech Republic)
- Best International Law Firm in the Czech Republic – Czech Law Firm of the Year Awards 2014
- Most Attractive Employer for Law students in the Czech Republic for the past three years - Universum Awards 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Most innovative Law Firm in Europe – Winner FT Innovative Lawyers 2011, 2012 and 2014
Find out more about Allen & Overy's global expertise.
Local time :
Allen & Overy (Czech Republic) LLP, organizační složka
V Celnici 4
The office is located in the historical centre of the city. All major points of interest are within easy walking distance.
From Václav Havel Airport Prague airport:
The Václav Havel Airport Prague airport is about 40 minutes from the office by taxi. Although it is possible to get a taxi at the airport for approximately CZK500, chauffeur-driven cars can be arranged to pick up passengers at the airport. Please call +420 222 107 111 for assistance on travel arrangements.