The Allen & Overy Global Foundation makes donations to charitable causes around the world.
The Global Foundation is funded by contributions from all of A&O’s partners worldwide and supports charitable causes that fall within three broad categories:
- Our global charity partnership
- Disaster relief efforts
- An Annual Grants programme that funds charitable causes relating to our corporate responsibility themes
Annual Grants Programme
Within the Annual Grants programme, the Global Foundation will support three or four organisations each year with grants of up to £25,000. It will fund projects that are:
- Tackling an issue which has global relevance
- Aligned to our CSR goals - in particular, Access to Justice and/or Access to Education and Employment
- Sustainable beyond our support
- Having a significant impact upon their beneficiaries
While not a prerequisite, the Global Foundation will look favourably on projects which offer opportunities for staff volunteering and involvement.
Applications for our 2014 Annual Grants programme are now closed. If your project has been shortlisted, you will have been notified. Grants will be awarded in Summer 2014.
to see a copy of the application form which sets out the details that you will need to provide if your project is invited to submit a full application.